What is my home-schooled child entitled to receive from public school services?

The Utah State Board of Education provides standards and procedures for home-schooling. Supplementary services may be provided for which parents must request and discuss their individual situation with district representatives. You may want to consider a dual enrollment early before starting home school.

Posted in: FAQ